Welcome Back for 2018!

Well six weeks has passed and the holidays are over for another year! Mrs Baldwin hopes that everyone has had a very relaxing and enjoyable break. There is so much to look forward to this year! Below are just some of the things to get excited about!!

Working with our CAT buddies

Achieving our Accelerated Reader targets

Science investigations

Maths investigations

Blogging

Swimming lessons
Using a range of computer programs and apps 

Sports day

Entering into the Mayoral Make a Book

and loads, loads more!!!

One of the BIG changes that has occurred over the holidays is out classroom space. We are very lucky to have one large open space to share with Ms Abela’s year 4 class. Soon enough we will be getting new furniture to fill the space and pin boards to allow us to display all our fantastic work that we have done so far! Check out some before and after pictures of our space…

BEFORE

X+VOnoyeSVOWXOgndz19ZA from skye baldwin on Vimeo.

AFTER

Over the holidays Mrs Baldwin planned some exciting topics and activities to learn about this year and we will have some great opportunities to work with the other year 4 class in some activities.

We are all looking forward to an exciting year of learning!

What are you looking forward to the most in Year4 and why?

What do you like the best about the classroom and why?

What is one thing you would like to see included in our new classroom space?

11 thoughts on “Welcome Back for 2018!

1. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    I am looking forward to doing some art because I love art especially painting.
    I like Kevin because he is super duper cuteI also the lanterns because they are very pretty.
    I would like to see some art work around the class.Scarlett💖

2. Dear mrs Baldwin,
    This year I’m looking forward to …. Getting pushed by you ( not literally though) because I love learning and school especially maths and spelling.
    The best thing about the classroom is …… it is very unique, especially because i have actually never have had to share a classroom or have a really big classroom.
    The one thing i would like to see in our classroom is …… higher chairs or newer tables.

Thank you for letting me have an opportunity for being in this shared classroom.
    Anastasia 😜

3. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    I’m looking forward to sports day because I really like playing games and competing.

One thing I like the best in the classroom is Keven because he is so cute and everyone adores him. One thing I would like to see in the classr oom is positive signs so everyone thinks positive.
    From Sarah

4. Dear Mrs Baldwin,

I am looking forward to doing more challenging maths because I think maths is my favourite subject.

I like Kevin the best because he is so cute but his nose is just the cutest thing in the world.

One thing I would in our classroom is new desks because the wons that we have scratches and marks all over them.

From Niamh

5. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    I am looking forward to sports day because I might have a chance of winning something and I get no school work.
    I like maths the best because it challenges me and sets goals for me and I get better at multiplication.
    One thing I would like to see a couch shaped like a bed.
    From Rhys

6. Dear Mrs Baldwin
    I’m looking forward to see the class because you are good at designing stuff.break out area the best because you can chill out when you let us.i would like to see a bed and a tv so we can watch it when we are finished our work.
    From Kobe

7. Dear miss Baldwin
    I am look forward to having cat buddy’s because last year we did not have cat buddy’s
    I like the the turtle the best because he is so cute
    One thing I would like to see in our class room new desks
    From Maia

8. Dear mrs Baldwin

I am looking foreword to learning lots of stuff, I really like Kevin 🐢One thing I would like in the class
    room is some of the tall tables.

From Luca B 💯🐢

9. Dear Ms Baldwin
    Ned

I think in my opinion we should get the lower tables for us to sit at and the little mats for us to sit on

10. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    This year I am looking forward to sports day because I want win and be the fastest girl in year 4.
    In the classroom I like the most is the chill out zone because it is a place where you can just relax.
    I would like to see new tables and chairs because they are a bit old and they have scratches on them.
    Sincerely Agok Deng😂

11. Dear miss Baldwin i am looking forward to having sportsday because its good for your body and your showing lots of sportmanship.I like sportsday best because its fun every body likes itand the people love it inclooding me.One thingi would like to see is a poster about sportsday from Filipa 🌷🌷🌷