Edublog awards 2015 – Lets vote!

Our class are very excited because we have just found out that we are finalists for one of the categories for the Edublog Awards for 2015. The category that we are a finalist for is ‘Best Class Blog’.

classBlog_2015-25soeip

The factors used for shortlisting were based on the number of comments, bookmarking and Google page ranking which means that the blog is highly engaging to readers for people to consistently locate the blog.

We would love for you to vote for us!

To vote…

1. Go to the link below and find Mrs Baldwin’s Class Blog.

http://edublogawards.com/vote-here/

2. Scroll down until you find the tab ‘best class blog’. Then look for mrsbaldwins class blog and click on this. You will then need to click the yellow ‘vote’ button below.

3. Voting closes on Thursday 17th December at 3:29pm Adelaide, Australia time.

Last year we came 16th in the world! We are aiming to get close to the top ten this year!

Thank you for all your support, we are very honored and excited to be a shortlisted finalist as there are many terrific class blogs across the world!

pc99

5 thoughts on “Edublog awards 2015 – Lets vote!

1. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    I have had an awesome year in your class and loved all the topics that we have done i won’t forget this amazing year in your class. I loved doing the 100wc this year because i came up with really good storys. Camp was really fun and i loved learning about yabbies and getting to hold one. Going on the beach walk was a really good idea because it was a good way to end the year. I liked learning about division because i have learnt more in your class then any outher class in school. So thank you for teaching me so much this year i won’t forget it From Zoe:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hi Mrs Baldwin I’ve got one question how did we do and what place did we come well actually that’s two questions but anyway. From Kain

1. Dear Kain,
      Unfortunately this year the Edublog people only released the top 5 for each category. We did not make the top 5. It is a shame we will not know where we were placed, however I am sure we ranked very highly. Hope you are enjoying your holidays. I will see you in a few weeks time.
      Mrs Baldwin

3. Greetings Mrs Baldwin,
    I just had a look at your new Blog layout, congratulations on the change, it certainly matches your quote in reaching for the sky. Have a great beginning to 2016. I’m sure our classes will soon be sharing thoughtful commenting. Viva Blogging.
    Cheers Ellen

1. Hello Ellen,
      Thank you for the compliment. I didn’t even make the connection at the time with the background and my motto (I love it!!). I am looking forward to working with all our blogging buddies again and sharing ideas. Good luck this year and I look forward to working with your class!
      Skye 🙂