4 thoughts on “Quick Quote Friday #18

1. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    I think the quote means you have not lived your life until you do something for someone you love and care for and if you haven’t well maybe you have the case of being selfish. It’s like giving and receiving something accept you just give .

Once I gave a good quality stuff (smiggle) to someone for their birthday and when it was my birthday I received a necklace but I was told that it only cost a dollar or 2

From Anika

2. Dear Mrs Baldwin

I think this quote means that you haven’t lived today until you help a relative or a close friend so they can feel happier and then you feel happier because you’ve done something for someone else.

No I don’t think so because everyone that I give something to that they want they return that favour by giving me something I want.

From Brodie

3. Dear Mrs B,
    What it means to me is that you do something good for someone eg: help them if they are about to fall off a cliff. So being a really good person and help in a big way like saving there life.
    No I’m afraid I haven’t
    From Megan

4. Dear Mrs B

I think that it means you have not lived a good life till you have done something nice to some one like really really really really really really nice than you have had a good life.

I do not if I have really helped some one

From Charlie S