12 thoughts on “Quick Quote Friday #15

1. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    I think the quote means if you are committed to what you do and who you are and your goals you will get some where in life like being a singer and lots of other professions.

It relates to me because I want to have a great life including being a lawyer, singer or dancer. I want to be committed in life so I can go to university and develop who I want to be.

From Anika

2. Dear mrs Baldwin

I think this quote means that if you really want to achieve something in life and you practice for it a lot you will maybe just achieve it someday.
    This relates to me because I want to be a tennis champion so I practice a lot to achieve my dream.

From Brodie

3. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    It means if you keep on dreaming and completing your goals you might just get there. Elsa

4. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    It means if you keep on trying to complete your goal or dreams it could be possible. This quote relates to me because I had a dream I would be a Rep basketball player and I have. Yes I know someone who achieved a goal and her name is Holly.
    Abi

5. Hi my name is Ruby and I am in Mr Rothwell’s class. Dear Mrs Baldwin, I think this quote means if you have a dream and believe in yourself your dream will come true. This quote relates to me because I have a dream. I can’t think of anyone I know who has achieved their goal.
    From Ruby

6. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    I think the quote means if you can think it you can do it. This relates in my life in running and being in the Olympics. Yes my dad he wanted to become good at computes and he can now do amazing things.

7. Dear Mrs Baldwin
    I think the quote means that if you really want it practise it and you will achieve it someday. This relates to me in all my sports I want to become a dancing champion a swimming champion and a tennis champion. My mum wanted to be a really good horse rider and she achieve it.
    Charleigh

8. Dear Mrs Baldwin
    I think this quote means if you want to achive somthing take every oppitunity to do it. This quote relates to me because when I dont get into somthing I keep trying and never give up.

Issabella

9. hi Mrs baldwin, i think this quote means don’t give up.
    it relates to me because i want me and my team to win in modball.
    Lily

10. Dear Mrs Baldwin,
    In my words the quote with the ant on it means that if you don’t believe in your self it wont happen. You have to have strong commitment dedication and total belief in your self.
    Even when I’m tired and just woke up I still have a passion to get to the top with my gymnastics.
    Never let go of your dream.
    Kind Regards
    Charlie Kay

11. Hey Mrs Baldwin, I think this quote means that if you put everything into one thing you will succed
    Caleb