Megan’s 100 Word Challenge #2

Last time on 100 wc… you were introduced to Maddie hatter. “Daddy” said Maddie “ yes?’’ he replied “ for it to be the same as your old one it would have to be red.” “well I like green to!’’ but it is yellow daddy? Said Maddie. “ can you go for a walk Maddie dear?” “ok” she said sadly anyway she could not wait to see Cheshire cat he is her best friend when her dad sends her away. But for some reason she can always see him even when he seemed to vanish and normally people like Alice couldn’t tbc…….

By Megan

5 thoughts on “Megan’s 100 Word Challenge #2

1. Hi Megan,
    I love that you have incorporated ideas from a popular story, how clever. I am curious and curiouser about what the yellow object actually is! A good ‘hook’ to keep the reader interested. I hope I find out when I check back in! For improvement, remember to reread your work making sure you have all the appropriate punctuation. Sometimes getting a classmate to read over your work can help with this too.
    Thanks for entering.
    Miss P (Team WC)

1. Dear Miss p, thank you if you read my last one it will mention a tea pot that Maddie brock so fell free to read my last post!
      From Megan

2. Dear Megan, I think itwould be really fun and clever so weldone and I think your post was really good.
    From Annabelle

3. Dear Megan

I really liked your story it had full stops and speech marks and I liked your character Maddy hatter I am excited to her your next one.

From Charlie S