Quick Quote Friday #7

Wow what a way to finish the week with a bucket load of rain! Instead of being able to play fitness outside for the last lesson, we made the most of the time and played Silent Ball inside which was loads of fun!

To keep in the theme of the big storm we had this afternoon, here is our next quote…

courtesy of tony-evans.com
courtesy of tony-evans.com

Can you explain what this quote means in your own words?

rain109

6 thoughts on “Quick Quote Friday #7

1. Dear Mrs Baldwin,

I think it means don’t wait for some thing to happen do it your self and learn and in other words don’t wait for it to pass just do it. Don’t think about the bad things in other words the storm get passed it and learn and take it on board. Don’t worry about what your parents think if you get drenched .Just don’t care and do it.

From Anika

1. Dear Anika, i think your very correct. I also think you should not wait for something to pass or come you should go get it.
      From Megan [good comment] : )

2. Dear Mrs B, i think this quote means don’t wait for things go and do them. I really do think this quite a great lesson to learn no matter if you are a child or a adult. I think if you did not know it you should learn it it should help you in many a day.
    From Megan

3. Dear Mrs Baldwin

I think this quote means that you should not wait for life’s activities to come to you, you should go out and find them yourself. So if you have an opportunity to do something do it or you will
    be bored.
    From Brodie